Website URL : http://communitycareline.org.uk/index.cfm?articleid=18138
Our mission statement
Chichester Careline will help all members of the community live their lives as independently as possible, by offering an affordable, high quality service, which meets their individual needs.
To achieve this, we will:
- install the Careline unit and pendant within 5 working days;
- have professional trained staff respond to your call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year;
- answer 97.5% of all calls within 60 seconds;
- alert the emergency services on your behalf, or the person you have named as your contact immediately;
- respond to Careline unit and pendant faults within 24 hours;
- annually confirm that your personal details are up-to-date;
- provide an easy-to-read information booklet (available in large print); and
- respect the confidentiality of your records in accordance with the data protection act.
We will involve you by:
- offering you a regular review of your support needs;
- inviting you to join the Chichester Careline Focus Group;
- request regular feedback to help us improve our service; and
- keep you up-to-date with any changes to Chichester Careline.
You can help us provide a better service by:
- testing your pendant once a month;
- informing us when there are any changes to your personal information;
- informing us when you are going on holiday or are away from home; and
- telling us if your keyholders are going to be unavailable and provide contact details of a temporary keyholder to cover this period.
Chichester Careline is accessible to all by complying with the following:
- The Equalities Act 2010;
- Vulnerable Adults Act 2006; and
- Data Protection Act 1998.