Natural gas detector
Gas leaks can result from mistakes such as forgetting to light a gas ring or gas fire and natural causes like a pilot light blowing out.
The danger of forgetting to light a gas ring or gas fire is greater if you are having problems with your memory.
A natural gas detector will provide an early warning of dangerous levels of gas from items such as:
It will immediately alert you and the Careline centre to the danger.
Leaking gas is dangerous and can build up to dangerous levels, which can result in explosions.
For more information on this product, please see the attached Tunstall Factsheet.
A suitable 240v mains supply will be required for this product. Our installer can advise you about this.